Lift table for 4000 kg.
- Manufactured to standard EN 1570-1 + A1, 2nd edition 2014-10-09
- Operation and maintenance manual in English
- Can be used as a work station - ergonomic working conditions
- Can be customized with add-ons
- 25 years of know-how
- Solid and stable steel structure
- All moving parts have service-free bearings
- European components / Danish control system
- Hose burst valve with a solid aluminum block
Designed with focus on safety and ergonomy.
Both the top plate and scissor frame are powder coated and resistant to wear, tear and scratches.
This model can also be delivered galvanized.
This lift table can be equipped with a wheel frame consisting of 2 fixed castors and 2 swivel castors with brakes. Alternatively, the table can be equipped with a truck handling chassis.
It is possible to have the table delivered with a top plate customized to your specification. Sax Lift tables can be equipped with a turntable, a tilt, a tilt and turn function and other equipment to optimize your work flow.
A standard lift table comes with a dead man’s switch hand control, but this can be upgraded to a foot control, or equipped with an additional hand control. Wireless operation of the table is also possible.
Most lift tables can be equipped with additional safety measures such as bellows or steel mesh curtains. We also install and deliver railings and gates. With photocell control, bottom stop or an inductive sensor the movement of the lift table can be automatically controlled.
You can choose both 12/24 Volt battery or 1-phase 230V operation - standard is 3 x 400V 50 Hz 16 A - but we can offer most configurations.
Sax Lift holds stock of spare parts and will be able to help you in case of default. Stock items are dispatched within 24 hours from order.